Biomap Ltd is a company that provides temperature monitoring solutions to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industries. We operate in a heavily regulated environment working with a wide range of companies from Labs, Hospitals, Wholesalers, and Pharmaceutical manufacturers.
The position is part of a team that is responsible for carrying out Temperature Mapping and Validation service works in line with documentation associated with the quality management system. To effectively and accurately carry out service works and documentation through accurate planning and organisation.
General Role Responsibilities:
- Conducting service works directly relating to Temperature Mapping.
- Producing Validation documentation for Services provided according to QMS and ISO guidelines.
- Conducting Equipment Validation service on-site.
- Producing Certificates for Services provided according to QMS and ISO guidelines.
- Management and control of service equipment ensuring equipment is maintained, checked, and returned.
- Completing on-site system commissioning & product training.
- Prioritization of time management to ensure service works are completed in a timely manner.
- Providing on-site customer support, technical advice, and troubleshooting where necessary.
- Carry out Installation of Monitoring systems at customer sites.
- Carrying out planned UKAS & traceable calibration of customers’ equipment on site.
- Preparation and execution of paperwork for service and calibration works.
The Ideal applicant must:
- Good IT skill level (Windows, SQL Networks)
- Good understanding of engineering practices
- Excellent IT & technical aptitude
- Knowledge of data logging systems
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Good attention to detail, problem solver and team player mentality
- Accurate, reliable and independent way of working
- Be a technically and analytically minded individual comfortable with handling large amounts of data on a daily basis with real attention to detail
- Extended travel required throughout the UK
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Willingness to work away from home for extended periods
Salary: Depending on experience.
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org