RL5406 ClimaBox transmitter
The Climabox Air Quality Monitoring Radio Transmitter is part of the part of the RL5000 range, the Climabox CO2 and RH/T radio transmitter can be used with a Pro system to accurately measure and log air quality data. This reliable transmitter is used with our renowned Pro temperature humidity monitoring system for 24/7 data and instant alarm notifications.
The ClimaBox has been designed to monitor CO2, temperature and humidity in one instrument. The unit was designed specifically to monitor air quality in terms of carbon dioxide in the air which has been directly linked with sick buildings syndrome (SBS).
Additionally the performance of heating and air handling systems can be analysed to improve the efficiency and/or provide diagnostic data for predicting service intervals.
The Pro product technology is established as the most flexible environmental monitoring technology on the market today by allowing users to expand or change systems as and when required.
The CO2 sensor is located inside the box. For the unit to measure accurately, a silent fan draws air in from the ventilation holes on the left hand side of the unit. This air passes across the sensor and out of the ventilation holes on the right hand side.
Get in touch today for your free quotation or to discuss your specific temperature monitoring requirements and application.
||197 x 106 x 60 mm
||External 12V DC
||E+E Dual Source Infrared System
||± 50ppm ± 3% of measured value
||-10°C to +60°C
||0-100%RH non condensing
||A range of frequencies are available between 433-458MHz. Country specific regulations apply.
||3km over open ground
||Up to 18 months
- Combined temperature, humidity & CO2 measurement
- LCD display with data readings & battery life
- Superior performance hardware & high accuracy sensors
- Easily accessible battery & USB socket
- Low power radio for long distance transmission, 3 km over open
- Memory capacity of 33,000 readings per channel
- Up to 18 months battery life
- Complies with RoHS, EU & WEEE directives
- Carries CE Marking
- Improve work efficiency of staff with optimised air quality
- Reduce level of sick leave
- Ensure a comfortable environment for visitors
- Avoid effects of sick buildings syndrome with discrete monitoring
- Provide optimum CO2, temperature and humidity environments at all times and potentially make significant energy savings
- High performance technology with accurate connecting probes
- Supporting British Engineering and Manufacturing Industries